Reuben Egg Rolls
For Super Bowl Sunday and it’s so good, you’ll want it again on St. Patricks Day!
- Egg roll wrappers
- 1 lb thick deli-sliced corned beef (or make your own and slice it)
- Deli-sliced swiss cheese
- Sauerkraut drained and squeezed
- Olive oil spray
- Small bowl of water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Dice corned beef and Swiss cheese and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add sauerkraut and mix ingredients all together.
- Place an egg roll wrapper in front of you, angled so it looks like a diamond. Add about ½ cup beef and cheese mixture horizontally across the middle of your egg roll wrapper. Fold in the left and right sides of the wrapper, then roll up from the bottom to enclose the filling. Add a little water to the edges of the wrapper to seal so it sticks.
- Place the roll on a baking dish, with baking rack if available.
- Spray egg rolls with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning egg rolls halfway through.
- Serve with Russian dressing or spicy deli mustard.
Tip – This recipe is great in an air fryer too!